How to wear boyfriend jeans with flats 2017
Method 1 Picking Your Skinny Jeans Style
1Choose your color. Bright jeans and loud patterns will bring more attention to your legs and outfit for a fun night out. Dark colors, on the other hand, can work for more formal occasions or a more played down look.
- Skinny jeans often come in bright colors, like yellows and pinks, or include patterns like paisley or plaid. These styles can work for a more casual affair.
- If you're wearing skinny jeans in a more formal setting, opt for darker colors like blacks or blues.
Pick a standard style for a versatile look. If you want jeans for a variety of occasions, stick with standard styles. Standard skinny jeans are generally 100% cotton with less tapering near the leg. They look similar to typical blue jeans and therefore can be worn for a variety of occasions. Standard styles tend to place attention on the outfit as a whole rather than just your jeans.
Invest in dark jeans for an alternative look. If you want something with a rocker feel, look for darker varieties of skinny jeans. Both super skinny and standard cuts come in dark shades like black. In addition to giving off an alternative vibe, dark jeans tend to pair well with a variety of colors. These are great if you have a brighter wardrobe.
Look for detailed pockets. Some skinny jeans are styled with things like embroidered pockets or other stitched on designs like beads. If you want something a little more informal and fun, detailed pockets can be a great choice. These also work if have a thinner figure, as bulky pockets can create the illusion of bigger hips.
Method 2 Choosing the Right Fit
1Find jeans that flatter your waist. Skinny jeans fall at different points at the waist. Depending on your figure, choose a cut that flatters your body.
- For the most part, finding a pair of skinny jeans that works with your waist is a matter of experimentation. It may take trying on a few pairs to see which waist line is most comfortable and flattering for you.
- High-waisted jeans work best for apple figures, as they sit most comfortably on the waist to smooth out your figure.
Look for variety in size if you're pear shape. If you're pear sized, one big challenge is finding jeans that fit both your bottom and your legs. Jeans may be big enough for your lower body, but bunch up near the legs. With pear figures, find brands with varying length options, such as short, regular, and long. This way, the legs will be catered to a variety of different heights.
3Opt for super skinny jeans to show off your figure. If you're looking for a pair of jeans that's a little revealing, opt for tighter varieties. Often called spray-on skinny jeans in the store, super skinny jeans look similar to leggings. These work great to highlight your lower body, showing off your butt, legs, and thighs.
- Super skinny jeans pair well with baggier tops, so this is also a good option if you wear a lot of bulky sweaters and t-shirts.
Find a pair with more stretch if you have curves. If you have a curvier, hourglass figure, skinny jeans can be constrictive. Pick skinny jeans that have more stretch. Certain materials are more elastic than others, and stretchier jeans will better hug your curves.
Method 3 Selecting an Accompanying Top
1Account for the color of your jeans. When choosing your top, pick a top that goes great with the color of your jeans. Neutral-colored jeans tend to pair well with a variety of colors. If you're wearing jeans in bright shades, opt for a similar colored top or a neutral top.
- For example, if you're wearing a yellow top, pair it with neutral jeans. Pair yellow jeans with a neutral top in a color like white or black.
- You can make your legs look longer with the help of color. Wearing shoes the same color as your jeans, or in a nude shade, can help create the illusion of long legs.
2Add a light t-shirt or sweater. For a simple look, go for a wardrobe staple. A light sweater or t-shirt can easily be paired with skinny jeans for a warmer day or more casual setting. Lighter tops pair well with skinnier jeans as the cut and style are similar.
- Have fun with color. Create a light, spring-like look by wearing a pastel shade, such as pink, with a pair of standard skinny jeans.
3Opt for bold prints for a statement outfit. A statement outfit can be a great daytime look that you can wear to both the office or a causal lunch date with friends. Things like stripes, paisley, plaid, and other noticeable patterns make for a bold look when combined with a flattering pair of skinny jeans.
- It can be fun to pair patterns with colorful jeans. If you're wearing purple skinny jeans, for example, pair them with a purple plaid top or a floral blouse with purple flowers.
- If you want something more formal, darker jeans or blue jeans work great with semi-casual patterns like stripes and plaid.
4Pair skinny jeans with a lightweight sweatshirt for a sporty feel. If you want to rock the athleisure look, pair your skinny jeans with a casual, lightweight sweatshirt. A sweatshirt in a neutral shade, like gray, gives off a sporty feel and can pair well with a variety of types of skinny jeans.
- As leggings are a big part of the athleisure look, a light sweatshirt works well with super skinny jeans.
- To give an even more casual vibe, try tying a denim jacket or plaid shirt around your waist.
5Balance out something bulky with skinny jeans. If you love loose sweaters and t-shirts, skinny jeans can help balance out the bulky top with a tighter bottom. Things like loose tunic t-shirts and big knit sweaters always look great when worn with your favorite pair of skinny jeans.
- Account for color. For example, pair a red and yellow striped sweater with a pair of red skinny jeans.
- For a dramatic contrast, pair super skinny jeans with a very loose top. An oversized, flowing t-shirt, for example, can be paired with a pair of skinny jeans that resemble leggings.
Method 4 Adding Accessories
1Pick appropriate shoes for the situation. Skinny jeans can work with a variety of types of shoes. Sneakers, heels, and flats all pair well with skinny jeans depending on the situation.
- For a very casual look, pair skinny jeans with sneakers or flip-flops.
- For a night out, go for heels, stilettos, dress shoes, or desert boots.
- For something semi-casual, like an office setting, go for dress shoes or attractive flats.
2Add a vest. A vest can add a little formal flare to an otherwise casual outfit. A loose t-shirt worn with blue skinny jeans, for example, can look great with a vest. Longer vests tend to pair well with skinny jeans.
- If your outfit doesn't have a lot of color or pattern, add some with your vest. For example, wear a striped or polkadot vest over a plain shirt paired with neutral colored skinny jeans.
3Throw on a leather jacket. A leather jacket is a versatile accessory that can be thrown on over a variety of tops to add a little something extra to your outfit. If you want a combination of casual and formal, throw a leather jacket over a more formal top, like a button-down shirt or fancy blouse. 
- This can go great with darker jeans so you can give off a rocker vibe. For an added alternative style, go for a studded jacket in a darker shade.
4Try a hat. Any type of hat can pair well with skinny jeans. Pair a hat that gives off your desired vibe with an attractive pair of skinny jeans and a nice top.
- For example, if you're going for the sporty look, wear a baseball cap or knit hat with your skinny jeans.
- If you're looking for a hat for a night out, go for something more formal like a fedora.
5Wear a scarf. A large, clunky scarf can be paired with tighter tops to add some variation to your outfit. A colorful or patterned scarf can brighten up an outfit dominated by neutral shades. Scarves tend to be accessories that can be matched with most outfits, so a scarf can easily be paired with a variety of skinny jean styles.
- Scarves make great accessories for the cooler months as they add flare to your outfit while keeping you warm.
My husband is hitting me. Will he stop if I wear skinny jeans?
You need to get out of that relationship immediately. There is never an acceptable reason for domestic violence. It's not your fault and changing your jeans will not fix the problem, because the problem is your husband.Thanks!
Not Helpful 1 Helpful 13
I've got a parents evening coming up (I'm the student) and I don't know what to wear. My parents are looking formal, what should I wear?
Try out a black and white mini dress with some black heels and some cute earrings. Also wear some lip gloss for a pop of color and shimmer.Thanks!
Not Helpful 0 Helpful 1
Ask a Question
200 characters leftSubmit
If this question (or a similar one) is answered twice in this section, please click here to let us know.
- If you have big calves, you can disguise them by tucking your jeans into knee-high boots.
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
Awesome picture! Tell us more about it? Click here to share your story.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 289,358 times.
Boyfriend Jeans Distressed, Cutoffs Fleur de lis home decor wall
What to Wear with White Jeans - 16
How To Wear Boyfriend Jeans For
30 Stylish Shoes to Wear With
How to Wear Boyfriend Jeans
Boyfriend Jeans for Women
10 Beautiful South Indian Hairstyles For Girls - STYLECRAZE
100 Country Christmas Decorations - Holiday Decorating Ideas
2017 Hairstyles, Haircuts Hair Colors
2017 Quinceanera Dresses, Cheap Quinceanera Dresses, Dama
28 Cubicle Decor DIY Ideas! - All Created
3 formas de agregar un borde a Word - wikiHow
Artesanato Brasil » Passo a Passo, Reciclagem e Decorao
Bolos Decorados Batizado Ch de Beb Lembrancinhas
Caratulas Para Cuadernos Escolares - m
D coration de vitrine de magasins